Mensajes de Seb en el oficial

« Older   Newer »
patito_il_divo
view post Posted on 12/12/2008, 04:29 by: patito_il_divo

Chikis!! les dejo un mensaje que Seb escribió ayer en el oficial:

The Latest from Seb on Il Divo's Return to the UK for X Factor
As you know, we were back in the UK at the weekend to perform on the X Factor. it was absolutely wonderful to be back in the UK as this is where everything really started for us, plus it's been my home for the past five years. I have to admit I was quite stressed about going on the show. For whatever reason, it's the only show that I get nervous about appearing on - well, Oprah a little bit too. It freaks me out because I obviously know Simon and to see him sitting there as a judge, I feel a little of how the contestants are feeling.

I saw Simon in his dressing room before the performance and had a chat. He was really busy and we had to get ready for the show to ensure our performance was perfect so we didn't get to talk for too long! His dressing room is very simple: a table, a small sofa, fruits, stuff like that, and I also remember three pictures of Frank Sinatra in there too! We saw Cheryl Cole too, and I got to meet Alexandra backstage which was great, I think she's one of the best on the show. She was like, oh my god, I love you guys!! She was really funny about it, really loved us, and I still never get used to it when people react like that! It's always so nice and complimentary.

Afterwards I went straight home to my wife. She's been taking care of the babies for a long time now so it was good to be able to help her so she can have a rest during the night! We're now about to go to Madrid to do TV shows for two days, then we're off to Norway and then to Germany and then back to the UK for GMTV. We have some time off from the 21st and I'll be heading to Australia with my beautiful wife and twins to spend Christmas in her home town of Melbourne. It'll be my first hot Christmas! I'm used to very cold ones, having been in London for the past few years, so it'll be quite strange for me!

All the best,

Love Seb

Edited by patito_il_divo - 12/12/2008, 00:48

28 replies since 13/11/2008, 17:40   421 views